ALL FIREARMS SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE!!!
- If you have an issue with your firearm after you have taken possession of it, you will need to go through the manufacturer for any type of warranty repair or replacement.
- If you have purchased from another seller and we are processing your FFL Transfer, please keep in mind that the transfer fees are non-refundable. You will have to work with the original seller or manufacturer to resolve any return or refund issues.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
- All other merchandise returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase with receipt or proof of purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- A 15% restocking fee applies on all returns. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request within 10 business days of receiving the product. The product must be returned to us within 10 business days of the issuance of the RMA.
- All products must be packed in the original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. For any sealed products that have been opened or removed from the original packaging, a 10% open box fee will be applied. This is in addition to the 15% restocking fee; totaling 25%.
Please note that we do not offer returns on the following products:
- Special order products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold “as is” or “used” or that have been installed or used after receipt
- Illumination devices, electronic sights, optics and night vision equipment
- Clothing and apparel items
- Once your return has been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received the returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If a refund has been approved, it will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment minus the appropriate restocking fee (15%, or 25% for sealed items that have been opened). Please note that the amount of time for credit to be applied may vary depending on your credit card or financial institution. You may also opt for store credit.